ALL MEDIA and other interested persons, please do attend this important and informative meeting tomorrow in Kingston. Thank you! (PLEASE share with anyone who may be interested in attending).
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH, 2013 at 10.00 AM
AT EARTH HOUSE, 11 WATERLOO ROAD, KINGSTON 10
Following the release of the environmental scoping study done by Conrad Douglas & Associates on the proposed Goat Islands transshipment sport in the Portland Bight Protected Area, we invite the media to attend a press briefing at the offices of the Jamaica Environment Trust, Earth House, 11 Waterloo Road, Kingston 10 at 10.00 am.
There will be a panel of experts on hand to answer questions about the scoping study and the review and approvals process.
Brandon Hay, Caribbean Coastal Area Management Foundation
Diana McCaulay, Jamaica Environment Trust
- http://www.portjam.com/PortJam/documents/PORTLAND%20BIGHT%20SUMMARY.pdf Summary of the Environmental Management Scoping of the Portland Bight Area, Inclusive of the Goat Islands: Port Authority of Jamaica
- Port Authority Refuses To Disclose The MoU Regarding the Logistics Hub and Port Development (petchary.wordpress.com)
- Support for the Campaign to Protect Goat Islands is Growing (petchary.wordpress.com)
- How Jamaicans Feel About the Portland Bight Protected Area (petchary.wordpress.com)
- An Open Letter to Minister Robert Pickersgill (petchary.wordpress.com)
- Interpreting Jamaican Heritage Through Birds: the Caribbean Birding Trail (petchary.wordpress.com)
- Flotilla to the Goat Islands (dwayneksmith.wordpress.com)