I love the Rainforest Alliance‘s blog. It really contains some gems on biodiversity and sustainable living. I found this video created by indigenous students in Mexico so charming. I hope you enjoy it too! PS Did you know that Jamaica’s own Cafe Blue coffee is Rainforest Alliance certified?
- Sustainable Tourism In Latin America (thefrogblog.org.uk)
- The Rainforest Alliance Visits Folly Farm (thefrogblog.org.uk)
- From a seed grows a garden: Guest Post From The Sustainable Living Project (1millionwomenblog.com)
- Conserving Rainforest Locations Around the Globe (biology.answers.com)
- Turtle Tales (thefrogblog.org.uk)
- Mexico resists Monsanto corn (newint.org)